There are two ways to push invoices to QuickBooks from Core5.
- If you wish to push a single invoice, please see workflow 1.
- If you wish to push a set of invoices, please see workflow 2.
1. Navigate to the invoice you wish to push to QuickBooks in the Sales module.
2. Make sure that the sale has a type of Invoice. Estimates and Orders cannot be pushed to QuickBooks with the current version of Core5.
3. Make sure that the invoice is linked to a contact. If the contact hasn't been pushed to QuickBooks yet, Core5 will push the contact to QuickBooks before pushing the invoice.
4. Make sure that the invoice has at least one line item. QuickBooks requires an invoice to have at least one line item.
5. Press the button labeled 'Push to QB'.
6. Once pushed to QuickBooks, the invoice's icon will turn green.
7. You can view the invoice in QuickBooks by pressing the 'View in QB' button.
1. Navigate to the Dashboard module.
2. Click the side navigation button labeled 'Invoices' to view invoices.
3. Apply any filters you wish to have.
4. Make sure QuickBooks and your company file are open.
5. Press the button labeled 'Push All to QB'.
6. Once pushed to QuickBooks, the invoices' icons will turn green.
7. You can view each individual invoice in QuickBooks by navigating to the invoice in the Sales module and pressing the 'View in QB' button.
- QuickBooks requires customers to be posted/pushed to QuickBooks prior to posting an invoice. If you receive an error message, check to make sure your customer has been posted first.
- Core5 posts invoices to QuickBooks. Estimates and orders need to be changed to an Invoice in order to be posted to QuickBooks
- Core5 does not post invoices to vendors. Please ensure you the contact linked to your invoice is a customer.